Followers

Labels

Thursday, June 16, 2011

SUMAZAU

Some of you must never heard about SUMAZAU. 
What is Sumazau? 
Is it a food? a game? a clothes? a shopping complex? 
or whatever you'll think off.. 
For those who know it.. of course they know.. 
Sumazau is a traditional dance of KadazanDusun ethnic at Sabah.
I am a KadazanDusun girl and of course I know how to put a step on this dance.
And here is a video of this Sumazau dance.





This dance was performed by me and my friends(students of IPG Kampus Bahasa Melayu).
But too bad.. we're not wearing the traditional costumes of KadazanDusun ethnic.
Anyway..hope you'll enjoy this video..
This is just the beginning to show our traditional dance to the other ethnics. 
Still.. I love all traditional dances damn much and I'm willing to learn every steps no matter how hard is it. 
Support our own cultures! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...