Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Free-time Job :)


Hey! It's been a long time not updating my little cute blog(ahakz!)..

Nothing happened to me..I'm just not in a mood to write..
Got a lots of idea to write here but I just can't help myself from being lazy.. (here's the laziness..L.O.L)
Wow!! I just realized that the time pass too fast~
It's the end of July now..and here's the August come.. 
The assignment start to bother me..(well..I don't really mind it coz yeah! I'm a student and a student should do what a student must do!what am I talking about?? don't mind it..)
Well..it's been a long time not seeing my family too..of course I'm not..coz they're at Sabah..and me?? 
Here I am..further my study at Kuala Lumpur(maybe I can call it as THE KEY OF HELL a.k.a KEYHELL...<just a joke,okay? :D)
I'm a bit relieved now.. ask me why?? 
I'll answer..'coz I've passed the most busy month' ahaha..there's too many activity in our IPG on this month(I mean July).. lots of things to do..
And now..for the next month 'till the end of this semester.. 
I have to concentrate on my studies..then achieve higher pointers(coz in the last semester...I only got 3.65<CGPA> and I want more..anyway..I'm grateful coz my pointer is not bad.. :D )
Okay..I think that's enough to mess my post..ahaa.. 
Let see what I do to fulfill my free time and boringness..
I LOVE EDITING PICTURES! Yeah!! 
Nobody can stop me from doing this..even I'm not a pro and I don't have any professional Photoshop .but I really LOVE editing pictures! 
Here are some of my edited pictures.. opssss..before that.. no copycats ok?! Ask my permission first. :)














 My own idea..edited Coral  Paintshop Pro X2(trial version only :D)



P/s All of the pictures except for the picture that I've mentioned was edited using Photoscape.. just a simple picture editor but I really love it and it's really easy to use.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...