Followers

Labels

Monday, April 18, 2011

Outing with my Classmates

Oh! No!! My skin getting dark! That was my first impression when i came back from Port Klang yesterday (17 April 2010). But.. actually.. i don't really care about it. Coz i'm really enjoyed and happy with the trip with my dear classmates (PPISMP 2D) mentioned k!

Jaelle(me), Eva, Leen, Floe, Suri, Aida, Helora, Syuhada, Memiey, Akmal, Rabi and Zul are on the trip yesterday. And seriously..at first, i'm really excited with this trip. Why? coz even some of my classmates cannot join us(some of them gave nonsense reason to avoid this trip), we're still happy happy and happy exploring the Indian's culture especially the Hindu religious ceremonies on their celebration(Hari Chaitra if i'm not mistaken).

Wow! It just like a dream. I never thought that i would see by the Hindu people bring the KAVADI in the real. coz before, i just heard this from my teachers, friends or watch it on TV..But yesterday.. wow! i just saw it. and it's really~~ O.O~~so creepy and terrifying me.. if somebody ask me to do that.. i would never do that even you give 1 million. never! Eventhough the sun was burning my skin.. i don't even care. coz i'm excited to see it. at least.. i got a new experience about their culture and maybe i could share it to other peoples someday.I found that their religious ceremonies are  very unique. And the people have a fascinating union to perform the ceremony.

Oh yeah. There's a lot of funny incidents happened during we watching the ceremonies. LOL.

  • As we're standing along the road and many people passing through the road, they also starring at us. Maybe we're looks weird. well.. some of my friends wearing veil because they are Muslims.. 1 Malaysia maa :D
  • A big LOL when some of the Indians asked my friend (Nur Syuhada) like this: "Dari Indonesia ea?" 
p/s : do we look like Indonesian? :D

Oh! Thanx to Mr. Santharan for spent us to eat. :D We love u papa.. hehe.. Oh! There's a lot of things we learned at there. And now I'm too tired to type it all.. :D Whatever~~ I ENJOYED THE TRIP even the sun was very hot until i got sunburn. Uhuuu~~ enjoy viewing this picture :-




My classmates. I Malaysia :D




Auchh~~i can feel the pain..but do you believe 'THIS MAN DON'T FEEL THE PAIN' . Trust me!  (Mr. Santharan told me)


KAVADI
Ok. Lastly.. i love my classmates :D
p/s: We, the people of PPISMP 2 D gave our effort to support  1 MALAYSIA. ignore the incorrect grammar. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...