Followers

Labels

Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome Semester 3

The end of the holiday..
Now,here I am..going back to K.L.
Starting my life as student for semester 3 in IPG Kampus Bahasa Melayu.
How hard is it and whatever the upcoming matter..I'll never give up..
I'll do my best for my own future.
I'll make my parents proud of me.
I'll take all the risk as a challenge.
And I've seen the timetable for PPISMP Sem 3..
It's quite busy as the last semester.
I hope I can manage my time as well as I can.
And I hope my friends will do so.
Let's welcome the new semester, new lifestyle and new attitude <+ve attitude>
4.00 plat isn't the best achievement.
The best achievement is your 100 +ve attitude to be a great teacher. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...