Followers

Labels

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Read THIS and you'll KNOW the real me

Okay. Focus on this post. I don't want your attention.i just wanna tell you the truth. K.. 

First, I'm a girl and I am very sure that you've already know about this.
So..I don't have to mention you about this. The point is...God is the first in my life.
But,I'm gone bad. I'm sorry.Please lead me into Your way back. BACK!BACK!

Second, My family are VVIP in my life. 
I'm the third daughter in my family.  And I have 2 sisters and 2 more younger sisters. 
Simple,we are all girls. And I am very sure that mom and dad was hoped for a son in our family. But..it's all in God hands. Maybe He already planned something in our family and we have to accept it. 
Anyway, I'm happy be the part of my family. Even if sometimes we arguing for some small matters,but I'm enjoy with this life. Even my family are not the rich one and living without perfection in anythings..but I'm glad coz I'm still alive and healthy until now.
Praise the Lord! :)
And DAMN SURE! I love my family with all my heart. 
Mom,dad,sisters.. I love you all. Yeah! I know. I'm stubborn.but at least,i'm not stupid and God gave me a brilliant brain and not-so-pretty face(AND I APPRECIATE IT ALL) nO douBt! :)

Third, FRIENDSHIP. Yeah! I love all my friends even if they hate me. I have no reason to hate people coz God never ask His people to hate each other.( I know this from the HOLY BIBLE). 
There's no enemy in my life's dictionary. And I don't wanna have any enemy until the end of my life.
Love me friends..coz I'll love you back as you deserve :)

Forth, MY FACE!
Some people misunderstood and trying to avoid me because they judge me from my face. 
Yeah! Some people said my face looks ARROGANT!DAMN! so UNTRUE people.
As wise people said,don't judge the book by it's cover.
So,please don't judge me by my face. Know me,and you'll know the real me. 
I am very sure that you'll find I'm interesting and your prejudices are totally wrong.

Fifth, MY ATTITUDE.
As I said, know me and you'll know my real attitude.
Sometimes, I don't show you my real attitude. Hypocrite? No.. I have my own reason to do that.
I'm not a quiet+nerd girl. But I don't really understand why I became like this when I reached K.L.
Ask my old-bestfriends. They know me better. 
I'm a talkative girl. Sometimes may outspoken.
But  I know my heart never lies that I got a big sympathy for those who deserve it.
I love FREEDOM. and I really *dislike* being caged like a bird.
Oh!Please..this is my life and I have my right to do anything I want+like as long it's for my own good.
I love to take my own decision in whatever I do.
 And I'll make sure that I'm taking the best decision for myself.
Dear family,no need to worry about me coz I'm 18 and reaching 19 now.
I know which is good or bad. But sorry coz sometimes,I can't control myself.
Thanx to my dear mom,dad n whole family coz never ask me to do what they want or what they like.
I respect them as they also respect me to do my own decision.
Plus,they never caged me as the bird. And I'm free to do anything as long as I'm not doing wrong.
But,mom,dad,family..I'm getting wicked here. Please pray for me. Please.Please.Please.
I'm afraid if I'll be a useless person. I'm here to fulfill my life with knowledge.
I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT.

Sixth,about LOVE.
Oh dear! I'm so fragile. I found myself as someone who really hard to fall in love with someone.
And I found myself as a faithful lover. but when a boy tend to hurt me,I just can say sorry.
Coz my heart really hard to accept the hurts.
Forgiving doesn't meant I'll forget the hurts. I just don't wanna be your enemy.
And I'll leave when there's third person in my relationship.
Experiences in failure of relationship with boys made me afraid and got no 100% trust to any boys I ever meet.
And for the next relationship, I don't expect it will end up with marriage until God ask me to marry someone who's really love me. 
If God say YES in the relationship,I'll say YES too. But if the answer is NO,then SORRY.
I don't wanna waste my tears anymore. I don't find there's an advantage to cry for someone who's never care for us.

p/s : any doubt..just leave a comment or ask me. I'll answer dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...