Followers

Labels

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Miss My Bestfriend


I have a bestfriend and I miss him damn much!
Lost contact with him

Dear friend..where are you now? I really miss you. 
Got no news about you. 
Are you alright? How's your study? Everything's okay?
I miss you dear friend.
I miss the moment we talked about our problems.
I miss the moment you healed my pain.
I miss the moment we laughed together when we made some jokes.
I miss the moment we cried together when 1 of us got problem.
I miss the moment you wiped away my tears when I'm cried out loud for my failure.
I miss the moment we skipped the class together.
I miss the moment when some of your admires asked me to express their love to you :)
I miss the moment we walked together without slippers at the seaside.
I miss the moment we captured pictures together.
(poor me..the pictures was lost because it saved in the old laptop)I miss the moment we shared together until people thought we're a couple.
(but the fact is~you and me=just a bestfriend)I thought we'll keep our friendship forever but it's seems gone by the time.
I've lost your contact number. 
I've lost your e-mail. 
Clumsy me!
And I really don't have any idea about you right now.
Where are your my dear friend? I miss you. I miss you.
Where are you? Blow your news to me. As you ever said...
When the wind blow your face, it's me saying I MISS YOU..
But.. where's the wind? I didn't feel it.. Is that mean you're forgetting me?
Dear friend, I hope you'll read this coz I know,you'll understand that I mentioned this post to you.
Hoping you to find out this....








p/s : i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...