Followers

Labels

Sunday, May 5, 2013

PRU13



5th May 2013.
What's so special about this date?
Well, the ELECTION DAY in Malaysia.
I'm still counted as underage because I'm still below 21 and has no right to vote.
It's already done but still waiting the official results.
Gosh! I'm getting nervous and curious about the results.
Who will be the next Prime Minister in Malaysia?
There's a lot of people waiting for reformation in Malaysia.
Whatever the result is, let us hope and pray for the best in Malaysia.
I hope that everything will be alright after this.
Whoever the next Prime Minister, I hope he will do the best for the nation and my beloved Malaysia.

PRAY FOR THE BEST IN MALAYSIA.

1 comment:

  1. Nanti dah cukup umo mengundi, undi dengan bijak ye :)
    Peace ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...