Followers

Labels

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am a FRIEND that you NEVER KNOW.



Dear friend,
When you look at me with your hatred eyes,
it's hurts me deeply.
When you think that I never care,
you get me wrong.
Because I care about you,
I know your story,
I know how you feel,
but the thing is..
I never tell you that I care that much to you
I never show that I care that much to you
but still..
I'm your friend..
You still can rely on me whenever you're in pain
You still can ask for help whenever you need me
And I know,
I'm not that good to you
I'm not like the other
because..
this is who I am
and this is how I am
I am a FRIEND that you NEVER KNOW.
Sorry for being a miserable friend to you..
I just want you to know that I care for you like they do.
Whatever happen to you, just SMILE.
A smile can change your day.
Whatever happen to you, just PRAY FOR THE BEST.
A prayer can change your whole life.
Be strong and be tough, friend!
Cheers!
I love you like they do although I am a friend that you never know.
^_________^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...