Followers

Labels

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe


Baking is my new hobby. I don't really know why I love baking so much..I started to love it since last Christmas (2011). I searched many recipes for cakes and biscuits at the internet. I've tried some recipes and I'm still learning to improve my baking skill. What I love the most? I love baking cheese cake and moist chocolate cake coz it's simple and delicious!

Yesterday (4 June 2012), I baked a Moist Chocolate Cake. I'm really excited to share the recipe with you all. I got the original recipe from this blog Teratak Impian.

Ingredients A (mixed together)

2 cups of self raising flour
1 cup of cocoa powder

Ingredients B

4 eggs
1 cup of castor sugar
1/2 cup of condensed milk
1 cup of oils/melted margarine/butter
1 cup of boiled water

Topping (Chocolate Ganache)

65 ml of whipping cream
150 gram of cooking chocolate

Procedure:
1. Beat the sugar and eggs until it gets fluffy. (using high speed)
2. Add condensed milk and melted margarine or butter (using low speed)
3. Add Ingredients A and mixed it well.
4. Add boiled water. (Just use hand whisk at this part)
5. Bake in 40 minutes - 1 hours (200 degree Celsius) (depends on your oven type)
6. Decorate the cooled cake with chocolate ganache.

Topping: (You can search on youtube to make a chocolate ganache topping)
1. Place the baking chocolate/ chocolate chips in a bowl. 
2. Heat the whipping cream on low flame till small bubbles start appearing around the edges. 
3. Pour the heated cream to the bowl with choc chips. 
4. Let it rest for 5 mins. 
5. Whisk it using a manual whisk. 

It's really simple, right? So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and bake it! ^___^

A bit messy but I really love the taste of this cake! Yummylicious! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...