Followers

Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm Stuck at Here



Yeah~ it's holiday and I should enjoying the whole holiday at my hometown... but.. it's a worst holiday when I'm stuck at here.. at KeyHell for the whole 1 week holiday.. stuck with the assignment.. no other vacation..
Well well well...next week is Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. I wish I'm at Sabah now...I suppose to visit my cousins and friends whose celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri...eating their biscuits..eating lots of foods and got 'duit raya'..
Oh my oh my oh my... I suddenly feeling suck for stuck at here.. I wish I can fly.. I'll fly to Sabah..I wish I'm a jumper.. I'll jump in a second..directly to my bedroom at my house..and surprised my whole family..."tadaaaa~~ I'm home"..but sadly..I'm just wishing..coz I know..God has made me a normal person..and I can't be like what I want..
Have you ever feel like what I feel right now? You're fuckin' missing your family..missing your hometown..but all you can do is KEEP MISSING. My heart flies away..got no mood to do my assignments..I miss my family..I miss my sweet little nieces, Aravera and Elmavera. I miss my peaceful hometown..
My friends are leaving to their hometown..but I'm stuck at here. I left alone here..actually not alone..got some friends here, too..but I feels like nothing without my close friends...
What a emotional day?! Okay~ I want to keep calm.. It's just 1 week holiday...


p/s: I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...