Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crush or Missing?


I miss you
I'm not lying..
I'm not pretending..
I'm sincere..

I got a crush for you
Is it real?
or..
It's just a fake feeling..
but I'm not a faker..

I'm thinking of you every time my eyes are blinking..
Every time I close my eyes..
The only portrait appear in my imagination is you..
The only one who come to my mind is you

It was you who came first to my dream..
It was you who made me feel miserable..
It was you who froze me out 
every time I tried to walk away..
It was you who made my heart beat faster 
every time I decide to forget you.

I'm totally confused
I'm thinking of you
Every seconds, every minutes, every hours,
every days, every weeks, every months, every years..
and mostly..
EVERY TIME and EVERY WHERE..

I'm just too curious..
Is it a crush for you?
or...
I'm just missing you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...