Followers

Labels

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Triumph or Disaster?


Oh la la land ~ ~


It's been a while I'm not visiting and updating my superb blog. L.O.L

It's holiday and I feels like nothing..

First week of the holiday...

I'm spending my time at K.K with my sister and brother-in-law..

And all I can say is... wow~ ~

Second week of the holiday..

I'm spending my time at my village..

And it's so suck.

Home's telephone got problem until i can't even connect to the internet. (what a disaster)

Network coverage also got problem until it's too hard to contact with my friends.. (big disaster too)

But... the disaster never stop me to do my wish... trengggg....

TO DO SOME 'RENOVATION' ON MY LOVELY PRETTY HAIR. :D

I'm not the one who always stick to my old hair fashion.. i love to make some changes..i love to do an experiment to my hair as long it looks pretty.. ahaa

Last time..i've choosed straight hair. and this time..i love to try curly hair coz i never done it before..

There's nothing wrong if i'm trying something new right?

And now..i fell in love with my curly hair even it's a little bit hard to care..

As my friend said.. my hair looks cute as Taylor Swift's hair.. L.O.L (joke)

I'm not copying the others style..

And i'm not asking the stylist to do my hair as the others hair..

I just told her to curl my hair without telling something specific about the style that i want..

The result is.. I'M SATISFIED EVEN MY MONEY FLOW JUST LIKE THE RIVER TO GET THIS STYLE. ahahahah..

Yesterday.. i'm outing with my besties at K.K...spending time together.. eating, shopping, laughing and doing some fun together..

How I miss them.. only God knows..

I'm really enjoyed the time..

And now.. i'm so happy coz our telephone was fixed and i can on9 everytime i want. ahahha

What a broken English.. daa~~like i care..

Okay..i'm too bored until i'm writing something nonsense....

Take care all.. and enjoy the holiday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...