Followers

Labels

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Holiday

Finally.. 2 semester already passed and i feel so relieved! Exams are done! And i'm quite happy now.. spending my holiday at my beloved hometown, Kota Belud, Sabah. Yeayy!. preparing myself for the next semester.. and i'm not gonna mess up my life as a teacher trainee anymore.. i wanna do my best and i wanna make my family happy and proud of me. that's my promise..

I wanna spend my whole 3 weeks holiday with fun things.. i wanna spend it with my beloved family and friends.. special one? i don't think so... not anymore.. my family n friends are so special. :) so.. i'll be with them.

Know what? i think i should let myself being matured and forget the childish attitude... wowowowwww~~ hope it's gonna work..

Whatsoever.. i'm not in a mood to write in my blog. it's holiday babe! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...