Followers

Labels

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Everything's Gonna be Okay



I’m quite happy now. Some problems solved. Relationship between my friends became better day to day. Our class won the ‘SAYEMBARA PUISIRAMA’ competition among PPISMP Semester 2. I’m proud! Hell yeah! Coz I’m one of the contestant. Ahaa~~ J
Me and him? I don’t know..seems getting better too. But I believe with my own feeling..and perhaps..he have the same feeling as me J.. Dear you..I’m happy spending time together with you. Forget about my lame memory..Forget the problem…KEEP Laughing and happy..happy day J Thanx!
Exam is just around the corner. but I've prepared nothing for the upcoming exam. How relax I am right?lol  <acting cool,huh?>
Reaching the end of this semester..preparing to move on the next stage in IPG.. and the next semester..I'll be the senior to my junior. and dear junior-to-be at IPG Kampus Bahasa Melayu. Don't worry..I'm a good senior. LOL..
And now I have to focus on the exam. I have to reach my target for the pointer(3.5).. forget about DotA for a while.. after the exam, i'll play DotA again. I'll make a new Garena acc coz the old one was hacked by someone somewhere. LOL..idk..
The thing I can't wait for is... going back to my hometown 'KOTA BELUD,SABAH'. no doubt! I miss my family damn much. I want to hug Ara. I want to kiss my newborn niece, Elmavera. I want to talk with mum, dad and my whole family. I miss my messy room. I miss everything at there..
Oh.. I'm gonna stop here.. I still got class for tomorrow.Pendidikan Jasmani. Yeay! I loike the most. 



P/s Ignore the incorrect grammar... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...