Followers

Labels

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Imperfection



I am not good at all
I am not an angel nor a devil
I am not perfect in anything or everything but I know anything or everything that I should know
I am not pretty but I have my own attraction point
I am not a genius but I learn fast
I am not a good writer but I know how to write nice poem
I am not a good student but I know how to survive at my school


I can't cook well but I know how to cook the food I love
I can't ride bicycle but I know how to run when I need to run
I can't play well in sports but I know how to play the games I wanted to play
I can't sing well as the singers but I know how to sing the songs I like
I can't dance well as the dancers but I know how to dance nicely
I can't play DOTA like a pro but I know how to play DOTA


I don't get 4.00 plat in my exam but I know how to get myself pass the exam
I don't study hard but I know how to study smart
I don't know much about ICT but I know what ICT is


I am just an ordinary girl just like the others
I made mistakes but I've tried hard to avoid troubles
I get jealous when other girls tried to approach my boyfriend
I get mad when pimples are everywhere at my face
I can cry easily when something touched my heart
I love babies and children
I wear make-up
I am addicted to nice hair
I go shopping with my girlfriends
I can wear high heel
I love prom night
I love trying new styles


And all about who I am..
I am just me and I have my own imperfection
Coz real human is not perfect
So, be grateful for who you are and whatever you are


p/s you don't have to be perfect in everything to be a real human...coz you'll never be perfect...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...