Followers

Labels

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Just Like This


If you think I am a QUEEN
Maybe it's true
I am the QUEEN that controlling all over your life.

If you think I am a HOT-TEMPERED GIRL
Maybe it also true
Coz I am enjoying throwing my anger to you

If you think I am a BORED-KIND-OF-GIRL
Maybe it's true as you think of it
I am the one who never let you enjoy yourself

If you think I am FULL OF JEALOUSY
Maybe it's really true
Coz I not a kind of girl who enjoy seeing you laughing with other chicks

If you think I am a BAD GIRL
It's really me!
Coz I am not a GOOD GIRL and I am not a kind of ANGEL

If you think you CAN'T GO THROUGH ME
Then, say it to me
Coz I am not that WICKED to stop you from LEAVING me

And lastly,
For all the things that you think I am going to be
I am TRULLY SORRY
I am TRULLY SORRY
Coz made you think at first that I am PERFECT
But the TRUTH is
I AM PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
I AM JUST LIKE THIS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...