Followers

Labels

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Evergreen Diary


You and me were friends since we're young
You and me shared the best childhood memories ever!
And now
I miss the moments that we'll never have again

I am truly miss the moment we're laughing at the seaside
I am truly miss the moment we play 'hide and seek' at the deep forest
I am truly miss the moment we running and screaming when the dog barked to us
And the truth is
I am truly missing you

The childhood memories never vanished from my evergreen diary
It's still there to remind me how beautiful life is

It's wonderful to live a life without no doubt
It's fantastic to live in a fantasy
It's a beautiful nightmare to live in a dream
And it's dramatic to have a evergreen memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...