Followers

Labels

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Random writing on boringness

Why?
I let myself believe in your lies..
I let myself down into your feet..
I let myself to live in your damn..
I let myself to walk in your way..

I know..
I suppose to believe in myself..
I suppose to stand my own will..
I suppose to live freely without any doubt..
I suppose to walk in my own way..

I realized that..
I should trust in myself to be better..
I can stay in the circle of light..
I can live without you..
But I can’t live without Him..
I should lead myself into His way

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I am now what appears to be your first follower. Many more will follow and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. covnitkepr1: You're welcome and thanx for following me too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...