Followers

Labels

Saturday, December 18, 2010

LOL

Hey ya..
Just remember my password.lol.i'm kinda forgetful girl.lol.
I'm writing my own blog n i'm not a copycat.
but sometimes i'm posting someone's post but with their permission okay!
i love life n that's the reason i'm writing about life.
i love poem n i love to write it by myself.
well..God gave me a creative thinking n i don't find any reason to waste it!
i love thinking! it's not a big deal for me to think about something especially about life.
i love photoshoot and editing!lol
call me internetholic coz i'm facing my laptop not less than 12 hours.lol.just viewing my facebook,tumblr,others blog,playing on gaia,watching video on youtube and also playing DotA at Garena.lol
call me photoholic coz i love to take picture.almost everyday!lol.everywhere i'll go..it would not be complete without taking picture on the best location.lol
call me danceholic coz i love to dance damn much! every single step make me proud to be myself coz i can dance and move through the musics.lol
i'm gonna end here.thanx for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...