Followers

Labels

Saturday, December 18, 2010

From me to friends



I'm sorry if I've brought trouble to u
I'm sorry if I can't be kind to u
I'm sorry if I can't be perfect as what u want
I'm sorry if I can't make u happy at all time
I'm sorry if I've judged u before I know u
I'm sorry if u feel annoyed with my presence
I'm sorry and I feel sorry for the bad things that happen between us



Believe me
I don't meant to do that
It’s happened accidentally
I didn’t realize it and sometimes I’m outspoken
I can’t help myself from doing mistakes
I’m just a human
A human who never get perfect


I’m sorry guys coz I’m stuck in my own attitude
I just can say sorry
And forgive me for the mistakes I’ve made
I’m living here just for a while
And I don’t know when God will take my last breath
Perhaps today or tomorrow
I don’t know and I can’t predict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...